1. Just Making Ice Cream- It's a book all about making
happiness in a bowl homemade ice cream. Enough said.
2. 4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions- Confession time. I've read this one awhile ago. Couldn't put it down! It's parenting wisdom from moms who have been there and done that several times (They average 9 kids apiece!). Whether you have 2 kids or many, many more, it's really good advice. This book is broken up into topic sections and each mom gives her view separately so it's a pretty handy reference book with lots of great ideas. (And of course, you can ignore the $7.99! It's on sale, remember!)
4. Becoming a Fruglaista in 30 Days- Living well and spending less? Sounds like a win-win!
5. Truth in the Tinsel- This book is a great way to put the "Christ back in Christmas". It's got 24 activities crafts, and scripture readings to help kids understand the true meaning of Christmas. I can't wait to implement some of these ideas into my own home this year.
6. One Bite at a Time- This book contains 52 projects to help make life simpler, more natural, and stress free. The great thing about this book is that you don't have to go in order and you can tackle the projects at your own pace!
7. 31 Days to Great Sex- I'm not really going to speak to this one. We're married and it does look like a good book.
8. The No Brainer Wardrobe- Yes please! I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. Help!!! I've read parts of this book already and she has some really great advice.
9. 20 Minute Meals- I love to cook, but sometimes you just need something quick and healthy. This book has 28 recipes that will keep you from resorting to take out and boxed mac and cheese (not good for you!).
10. Pulling Yourself Together: Implementing a Clean Routine that Sticks- I'll be honest, I've tried several cleaning routines and none of them have worked for me. Hopefully, this book will be the golden ticket! Right?!? I hope so!
Want to get your own copy of all these books PLUS 87 more for just $29.97?
Great! I can help with that.